Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome to Celebrating Each Day

Welcome to my Newest Blog Home!

I wanted a place on the internet to share all those little fun things that make up life. I have a lot of hobbies and interests, and we do a variety of different family activities.

I have so much I would like to blog about! I like being involved in various community events, and going on lots of outings. I am an enthusiastic Girl Guide leader and have been for over 20 years.  I am a grandma interested in fun things for younger kids to do. I love photography and crafting and music. I need to exercise and loose weight, but I love cooking and baking, I am crazy for Christmas and other holidays.  I am interested in health advocacy. Summer is coming so Cottage projects are starting to reach the top of my "to do" lists. Our busy family's latest member is an adorable Samoyed puppy named Jasper and I can't stop taking pictures of him!

I will still keep my Living a Healthy Life blog going. The other two of my blogs that I am particularly fond of are seasonal; one was for Christmas ideas and one for our Summer cottage.  I will do a bit of cross posting and try to keep them going partly because I use the info in them as a resource mysef and as a family online album.

I am excited to have this new fun space to share my adventures!




1 comment:

  1. How gun Linda & congratulations! I like to subscribe. You're such an interesting person!

    ReplyDelete